Raw material Security
We search for high-quality plant-based raw materials worldwide for our customers, and we consider various aspects in terms of suitability. Ensuring the safety of the raw materials is paramount to us, which is why all raw materials undergo multi-stage testing after delivery in Germany. Our service includes analyses of our raw materials in terms of contamination with heavy metals or pesticides.
The first part of our quality management takes place in our GMP and IFS-certified laboratories. In the second part of the raw materials test,the independent laboratory group AGROLAB carries out a residue analysis and tests our raw materials for heavy metals, pesticides and microbiology as well as for radioactivity and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). The entire analysis includes more than 250 parameters.
Extensive controls at our company ensure compliance with our high quality standards:
- Verification of raw material certificates and analyses before purchasing and production
- Control of our raw materials through tests in accredited laboratories
- Monitoring of hygiene standards
- Monitoring of the production process
- Control of the final product
Learn more about mycotrition, the expert for raw materials & contract manufacturing.